Thursday, February 14, 2013

Park Avenue Limousines



Charles Morrison offers private transportation in Florida and throughout Florida.  I highly recommend his services.  He is TOP NOTCH and very reputable.  I consider him to be a very dear friend and business associate.  Charles is THE ONLY transportation service I recommend to my clients.

Park Avenue Limousines has become a premier Central Florida limousine service by providing impeccable service to their clients.  They can transport you, your family, or a very large group.  They have limos, SUV's, and buses.  From weddings, proms, airport and cruise ship transportation to sporting events, night out, dinner parties, and any occasion that you would like to make extra special, call Park Avenue Limousines!

Phone:  (407) 668-0850

Make sure to tell Charles you saw him mentioned in my blog!!!! And that Anna Mullins with Magic of Mickey Travel sent you!

Charles gets a big thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment